KIA SPORTAGE 2020 is available in two Variants in Pakistan. FWD (Front Wheel Drive) and AWD (All Wheel Drive). Its also known as the 4th Generation Compact SUV.
At the same time, the look of KIA Sportage is very similar to Porsche cayenne, which is a very famous car worldwide.
Price of KIA Sportage FWD Ex-Factory
- (4,899,000) PKR EX-FACTORY PRICE (Ex-factory means that the buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up of the goods from the factory. So all transport costs and insurance are born by BUYER)
- (1,500,000) PKR BOOKING PRICE (A fee that some theatre and agencies charge the customer for booking through them)
Price of KIA Sportage AWD Ex-Factory
- (5,399,000) PKR EX-FACTORY PRICE (Ex-factory means that the buyer is responsible for arranging pick-up of the goods from the factory. So all transport costs and insurance are born by BUYER)
- (1,700,000) PKR BOOKING PRICE (A fee that some theatre and agencies charge the customer for booking through them)
Fuel Economy of KIA Sportage
As per users the fuel economy of Sportage 2020 is nearly 10km within city and 11km – 13km in long routes.
- This car comes with a simple-to-use 7-inch infotainment system with navigation incorporates the rearview camera display with adaptive guidelines.
- There is no front camera in both variants.
- The AWD (All Wheel Drive) variants come with front and back Parking sensors while the FWD (Front Wheel Drive) doesn’t have parking sensors in front.
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto are available in both variants.
- In AWD (All Wheel Drive) variant have Leather seats with FWD (Front Wheel Drive) does not have Leather seats.
- Similarly, the front seats of the AWD (All Wheel Drive) variant are electric while FWD (Front Wheel Drive) does not have Electric seats.
- Dual Zone Full Auto Temperature Control features help to maintain the perfect temperature for the passenger.
- Ventilation and USB charger for 2nd-row passengers are also available with cold or warm air when needed and your rear seat passengers can also recharge their devices on the go.
- KIA Sportage supports a bold athletic exterior design. The vehicle comes with a tiger-nose grille, fine side contours, 16’’ wheel arches, coupe-like roof and extended wheelbase. The satin silver touches add to the overall sophisticated appearance of the Sportage.
- The width of KIA Sportage and Toyota Fortuner is almost the same. Whereas the length and the height of the KIA Sportage is a bit smaller than the Toyota Fortuner.
|Size||KIA Sportage||Toyota Fortuner|
|Width||1855 mm||1855 mm|
|Length||4440 mm||4795 mm|
|Height||1635 mm||1835 mm|
For a detailed comparison, you can visit KIA Sportage and Toyota Fortuner Comparision.
- The Sportage 2020 is equipped with Bi-Xenon headlights. These allow a single headlight to generate both high and low beams. Additionally, the Dynamic Bending Light (DBL) helps to move around curves and corners while driving on the highway.
- Although this may be true KIA Sportage is not a proper SUV because of its ground clearance, which is just 3mm less than the Toyota Corolla.
- KIA Sportage comes with Panoramic Sunroof, Rearview Mirror, Auto Headlights, Auto wipers, Push Start, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Electronic Handbrakes, Auto Hold.
- As far as the Saftey feature is a concern, KIA Sportages comes with 2 Airbags. Whereas its competitor Suzuki Vitara which comes with 6 Airbags.
- There are no paddle shifters in KIA Sportage.
KIA Sportage stands out because of its remarkable power efficiency and fuel economy. The two four-cylinder turbo engines, which are 2.0L or 2.4L lead to 240 horsepower. The 6-speed automatic transmission leads to a smoother drive on the road. The engine specification and power depend upon the variants.
THE MAIN COMPETITORS ARE Honda Vezel, Nissan Juke, Suzuki Vitara, Toyota CHR.